Expression In Jewels

Monday, October 19, 2009

Just Magnolia Bright and Zingy Challenge

 

 


Happy Monday and what a beautiful day we have here! The sun is shining and it's very comfortable outside. Awesome!!
I only have one Tilda stamp at the moment, so you will see her in many challenges for awhile. I stamped her with Versa Mark black ink and embossed her with clear embossing powder. She is sitting on a chair from WOJ, which has been stamped on a striped cardstock is from DCWV Gitter Mat Stack, and the solid colors are from same company and a stack pad called Jewel Colors. The striped paper is from DaisyBucketDesigns, and is called Love You--Love Lines. The flowers are from Prima. I used a spellbinder nestie for the image to be layered on, and I used a Martha Stewart border punch on the bottoms of the cardstock.

It was a fun challenge, and I enjoyed taking part in it.

Thanks for stopping by.
Posted by Picasa