Expression In Jewels

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Creative Card Crew--Challenge 33








I had posted this card on my site, but not for any challenge--now it would fit perfectly in the Creative Card Crew's challenge of children and babies.

I am so excited at how this little card turned out. It's for my great-nephew's 4th birthday. He's not feeling too well at the moment, so I hope this will cheer him up!
I used High Hopes stamps for the images. I love those little cuties!! I put them all on corragated kraft paper, and put those on dark green bazzil paper. It doesn't have a lot on it, but just enough for a little guy to understand. I got the tutorial from google, (Annette Rolls)but the original instructions from there came from a lady named Marie Aviza's site. She called it an Accordian Fold Card.

Thanks for checking in--have a wonderful week!