Expression In Jewels

Monday, October 12, 2009

Charisma Cards meets Creative Card Crew

 


Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Seems to be a beautiful fall day out today. My card is celebrating a wedding! I used the recipe from Charisma Cards, 1 ribbon; 3 flowers; 3 papers (I used 4) and 1 charm. My image is a Whiff of Joy stamp, and my papers are from a 6 x 6 stack from Making Memories, appropriately called "Wedding". The bride has been colored with tombow markers, and her bouquet and headpiece are colored, then covered with Flower Soft for added embellishment. The flowers are from Prima, and I actually used a sketch from Friday Sketchers challenge from 2 or 3 weeks ago for my card.

It's been a while since I have posted. I hope I didn't forget anything!
Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home