Expression In Jewels

Monday, October 12, 2009

Bronte and Bella's Challenge(Mo's Challenge Blog)

 


I was so excited to be able to take part in this challenge, but I think I'm too late! Oh well, I'm posting it anyway.

I used a wonderful Mo image from "dani and friends". These images are so true to life, it's spooky! I colored the image with tombow markers, and used my spellbinder wizard to do the cutout I layered her on. Then, I traced around the die cut and made a bigger one in purple paper (it tends to look grey!!) I used a cute little striped paper for the background, and had some pretty little pearl flowers to add further embellishments. I used Prima flowers, and that finished off the card. Hopefully, I'll be earlier next time.

Have a great Thanksgiving!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home