Expression In Jewels

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Die Cut Dreams Challenge Blog

 

 

 



I made this card for the Die Cut Dreams Challenge--and the theme is Black and White. I'm really getting to love doing these black and white cards! They look so elegant don't they??? Anyway, the card itself is made from a Bazzill cardstock in white. I layered it with a black and white print from GCD Studios. I also used the same print to do an oval in the middle with my Spellbinder Nestabilities. I used some of the scrap to punch out little flowers in both the print and a plain black cardstock. I used a lighter weight white cardstock over the print to make another layer of embossed Swiss Dot (Cuttlebug). I used the plain black to make a smaller oval for the Hero Arts sentiment and to put a small square in the centre of the large oval. To this I added a 3-D image of flowers in a grey/white/silver mix. I thought this would be a lovely sympathy card. A great challenge and I look forward to many more.

Happy crafting--Rosanne
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home