Expression In Jewels

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Friday Sketchers Challenge

 

 



I made this card for the Friday Sketchers Challenge. It was a great sketch, not overly complex, which was nice for a change. I used an image from The Greeting Farm, stamped her in black Versa Mark ink, embossed her with clear embossing powder, and colored her with Tombow markers. I used a heavy pink cardstock for the background, and made matching flowers and paired the pink with a busy little pattern to make them pop. I added a sentiment from Hero Arts, and put that on an oval from my Spellbinder Nestibilities. The pink gems I got from the Rubber Room. They are selling these gems in bags for under $1.00, and they are jammed packed. Lots of variety as to size and colors. Oh yes, I finished the card off with 2 Martha Stewart pearls. All in all, a fun little challenge!

Happy Thursday--Rosanne
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home