Expression In Jewels

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Truly Scrumptious Challenge

 

 

 



I made this card for the Truly Scrumptious Challenge sketch, and their color scheme of black, white and one other color. I used black cardstock for the card itself, and the outer circle, white cardstock for the inner circle and the strip down the side, and the printed cardstock is Cosett Collection "Floral Garden". The sentiment is Hero Arts. I used two different sized flower punches to make the little black and white flower. The 'other' color is orange, and I used it in the ribbon and the orange flower in the middle is a sticker from Magenta. I also used a black sticker for the stripe down the middle of the white rectangle. A fun challenge!

Happy Crafting--Rosanne
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home