Expression In Jewels

Saturday, July 11, 2009

A B C Challenge--V is for Vellum

 

 

 


This is a card I made for a special birthday. It is on cordorouy hunter green cardstock from The Paper Company. I got the polka-dot vellum from the dollar store. I used stickers from various companies for the embellishment. The 3-D flower I used is from a company in the UK, but I don't know the name. When I purchased these flowers, I got quite a few different ones, and put them together at the same time. Unfortunately, I just put them in a box, and of course, the wrapping has long gone out in the garbage. The ovals have been done with Spellbinders Nestabilities.

I'm very pleased with how this card turned out.

Happy Saturday--Rosanne
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home