Expression In Jewels

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Triple Challenge//Papertake Weekly/My Time to Craft/Stampavie and More

 

 



This little card is fullfilling three challenges this week. I used the sketch from Papertake Weekly, and the requirements from Stampavie and More (wanted to use colors Red and Blue), and My Time to Craft(A bird in the Hand).

I used a beautiful red flourish background cardstock, but I have no idea who it is made by. The blue snowflake paper is by The Robin's Nest, "Dark water color admiral". The plain blue is a bazzill cardstock. The image is High Hopes Winter Angel. I stamped it with black Versa Mark ink and colored it with Tombow markers. The scalloped shapes were made with Spellbinder nestabilities. A matte finish snowflake finished the card off perfectly. A fun card to do and I enjoyed being able to combine the challenges.

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Rosanne
Posted by Picasa

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home