Expression In Jewels

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Cupcake Challenge /Green/Pink/Brown/Animals and Flowers!

 



I had such fun doing this card! I just love this horse stamp from Victoria Case. I stamped it with black Versa Fine ink, and embossed it with clear embossing powder. I colored it with Tombow markers. The paper, which is the color combo of pink, green and brown, is from The Paper Company and is "Flower Argyle". It was made for this challenge! I then used Prima flowers in brown shades, put small pink roses in the centres and used my new EK Success leaf punch to make some more embellishments. The ovals, both plain and scallopped are Spellbinder Nestibilities. I used another punch to make the circle for the sentiment, which is from Hero Arts. I topped it off with a swirly clip from Creative Impressions. Fun, fun, fun!

Hope you all have a wonderful long weekend--Rosanne
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home